- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Store in an airtight container the refrigerator.
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch pan, set aside.
- In microwave or heavy saucepan, melt 1 lb. candy coating and chocolate chips.
- Spread half into prepared pan, set remaining mixture aside.
- Melt remaining candy coating, stir in extract and food coloring. Stir in cream until smooth. (Mixture will be stiff.)
- Spread over first layer, refrigerate 10 minutes or until firm. Warm reserved chocolate mixture if necessary; spread over mint layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 1 inch squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment