- Cooking Time: 10-12 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Makes about 6 dozen.
- In mixing bowl cream shortening, 1 1/4 cups sugar and salt; add egg, extract and yellow coloring, combining thoroughly.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk.
- Add dry ingredients and beat at low speed, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Chill 30 to 60 minutes. Shape with wet hands into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Remove immediately from baking sheet after baking.
You may also like
Add Your Comment