- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
You can use stew beef as a substitute for the lamb.
- Layer half of the potatoes in the bottom of a dutch oven pan. Next add half of the onions.
- Place all the lamb on top of the potatoes and onions.
- Place the other half of the onions of top of the lamb and finish with other half of the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a small amount of parsley to the top. Add enough water about 3-4 cups to come 2/3 of the way up the pan.
- Place pan over high heat and bring to a rapid boil.
- Once boiling place heat on low temperature and cover pan.
- Cook approximately become slightly thick. Water can be added during cooking if stew becomes to thick for your liking.
You may also like
Add Your Comment