- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A fun cake to make for someone's birthday or special occasion.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour three 8 inch cake pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix for 3 minutes with a electric mixer. Stir in boiling water by hand.
- Pour batter evenly into the three prepared pans. Bake 25-30 minutes in the oven until a toothpick inserted come out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Prepare malted milk frosting by beating 9 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup malted milk powder, 3 tablespoons cocoa, pinch of salt, and 4 cups of powdered sugar. Slowly add 1/4 cup milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla until creamy.
- Fill and frost cake. Decorate with malted milk balls.
You may also like
Add Your Comment