- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from Mrs. Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Reportedly, Mamie's Eisenhower's fudge so was creamy and delicious, the president called it "million dollar fudge".
- Boil the sugar, salt. butter, evaporated milk together for six minutes.
- Put chocolate bits and German chocolate, marshmallow cream and nutmeats in a bowl.
- Pour the boiling syrup over the ingredients. Beat until chocolate is all melted, then pour in pan.
- Let stand a few hours before cutting.
- Remember it is better the second day. Store in tin box.
You may also like
Add Your Comment