- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A great dish to prepare for breakfast, lunch or supper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 9 inch pie pan, stir together potatoes and vegetable oil. Press evenly into pie crust shape. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust just begins to brown. Remove from oven.
- Layer on hot crust, cheeses, onion and cooked diced chicken, ham or sausage.
- In a bowl, beat together evaporated milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over other ingredients. Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Return to oven and bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
You may also like
Add Your Comment