- Cooking Time: 45-50 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Mashed potatoes and meat loaf all in one dish!
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add ground beef and mix well.
- Press onto the bottom and sides of ungreased deep dish pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. If meatloaf has grease on it, drain it off.
- Stir mustard into prepared mashed potatoes.
- Top meatloaf with mashed potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment