- Cooking Time: 1 hr. 15 mi
- Difficulty: easy
Serve with egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- Melt butter in greased baking dish.
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Coat chicken then place in melted butter.
- Arrange chicken skin side up. Bake in slow oven 325 degrees for 1 1/4 hours or until tender and browned.
- Remove chicken from pan, keep warm.
- Add water to pan drippings, mix well. Blend 1 tablespoon flour, dash pepper, sour cream.
- Bring drippings to boil, add flour and sour cream mixture.
- Add chicken. Sprinkle paprika on top. Serve immediately.
You may also like
Add Your Comment