- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A super simple no-bake chocolate dessert
- Crush Oreo cookies. Reserve 1/2 cup for the topping. Combine remaining cookie crumbs with melted butter and press down into the bottom of 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the cookie crust.
- Prepare chocolate pudding mix as directed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding layer. Sprinkle top with Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
You may also like
Add Your Comment