- Cooking Time: 30-45 min.
- Difficulty: easy
To serve, scoop onto a plate and serve with your choice of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the peaches, 1 cup sugar, and water in a saucepan and mix well. Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Put the butter in a 3 quart baking dish and place in oven to melt.
- Mix remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, and milk slowly to prevent clumping.
- Pour mixture over melted butter. Do not stir. Spoon fruit on top, gently pouring in syrup. Sprinkle top with ground cinnamon, if using.
- Batter will rise to the top during baking. Bake 30 to 45 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment