- Cooking Time: 35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A no-fuss cake you prepare ahead and bake the next day. Serves 12.
- Prepare streusel topping by combining 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- To the egg mixture add the flour mixture, alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture until blended. Spread batter into a greased 13 x 9 pan. Sprinkle streusel topping over the batter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let chill 8-18 hours.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Bake coffee cake 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
You may also like
Add Your Comment