- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Serve with oyster crackers.
- Drain oysters, reserving 2/3 cup liquid (or add enough water to liquid to make 2/3 cup), set aside.
- In 4 quart saucepan, mix flour, Worcestershire, salt, and 1/4 cup water until smooth.
- Over medium-high heat, heat mixture to boiling: cook 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in milk until blended; add half and half, butter or margarine, oysters, and reserved oyster liquid; heat mixture just to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10-15 minutes until oyster edges curl and centers are firm, stirring frequently.
You may also like
Add Your Comment