- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
"Rich and creamy brown sugar fudge"
- Butter sides of heavy 2 quart saucepan. In it combine sugars, cream, milk, and butter.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly till sugars dissolve and mixture comes to a boiling.
- Then cook to soft-ball stage (238 dgrees), stirring only if necessary.
- Immediately remove from heat and cool to lukewarm (110 degrees) without stirring.
- Add vanilla. Beat vigorously till fudge becomes very thick and starts to lose its gloss.
- Quickly stir in nuts and spread in buttered shallow pan or small platter. Score in squares while warm; cut when firm.
You may also like
Add Your Comment