- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A different way to serve peas as a side dish.
- Prepare white sauce. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. When melted, add 2 tablespoons flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook over low heat, stirring until well blended. Slowly add 1 cup milk. Stir constantly until thick.
- Cook peas in salted water.
- Add drained peas to white sauce.
- Add chopped boiled eggs and mushrooms.
- Place in baking dish, spread with crushed cracker crumbs.
- Bake in oven at 325-350 degrees until brown.
You may also like
Add Your Comment