- Cooking Time: 35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Bake remaining batter as a layer or cupcakes.
- Drain peaches thoroughly and dry on paper towels.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar in bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Arrange peaches and halved cherries on sugar mixture.
- Mix Party Cake Mix according to directions. Pour 1/2 of batter over fruit in pan.
- Bake in moderate oven 350 degrees about 35 minutes.
- Invert over serving plate. Allow pan to stand over cake for a minute before removing.
You may also like
Add Your Comment