- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: medium
A old fashion Christmas isn't complete without having a batch around.
- Butter heavy baking sheets.
- Combine sugar, syrup and water. Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat on high and cook without stirring until candy thermometer reaches 260 degrees.
- Reduce heat. Add nuts and butter.
- Cook until thermometer reaches 295 degrees, stirring constantly. Take off heat, add soda and mix.
- Pour into prepared pans. Divide evenly. Spread, according to you likeness of candy, thick or thin. Let stand until cold.
- Break into pieces and store in air tight container.
You may also like
Add Your Comment