- Cooking Time: 6-8 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from Rebecca M.
- In a bowl, combine crushed cookies, sugar, and butter. Press into and ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust..
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding. Mix on low speed until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with cookie pieces. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
You may also like
Add Your Comment