- Cooking Time: 10-12 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate
- In a bowl, cream shortening, peanut butter and sugar. Beat in egg and milk.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Roll out between waxed paper in a 12 x 10 inch rectangle.
- Melt chocolate chips; cool slightly. Spread over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Roll up tightly, jelly roll style, starting with a long side; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until easy to handle. Unwrap dough and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
You may also like
Add Your Comment