- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Difficulty: easy
This is a wonderful recipe to make ahead for those busy holidays. Just prepare, refrigerate and then add toppings when you are ready to bake.
- Beat eggs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter, salt, and cinnamon into mashed sweet potatoes.
- Add juice until mixture is moist and fluffy.
- Put into a 1 -2 quart baking dish. (If your are making ahead, refrigerate at this point.)
- Before baking, arrange pecan halves on top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup brown sugar and drizzle with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
You may also like
Add Your Comment