- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from G. Cooley - What's Cooking in Kentucky Cookbook.
- Combine sugars and evaporated milk. Stir well.
- Bring to boiling point, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Cook to soft ball stage (234 degrees).
- Remove from heat. Add butter.
- Cool until lukewarm then beat until creamy. (If mixture curdles, it will smooth after beating.)
- Add vanilla, and walnuts.
- Pour into buttered pan. When cold cut into squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment