- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Difficulty: easy
An old favorite that is yummy and quick to fix.
- Melt butter or margarine in large iron skillet or dutch oven pan. Add brown sugar and blend well.
- Arrange pineapple slices over butter and sugar mixture. Place a cherry in center of each slice.
- Then mix white cake mix, oil, beaten eggs and the milk-pineapple juice. Beat well.
- Pour the cake batter over the pineapple and cherries.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Turn pan upside down on a serving plate.
You may also like
Add Your Comment