- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
May be eaten immediately or keep in freezer for some time.
This candy is also delicious dipped in chocolate.
- Cook potatoes, peel, and mash; cool to lukewarm or able to handle.
- Add next three ingredients, blending well. The sugar amount will vary according to size of potatoes. The dough should be quite stiff, but not too dry.
- Roll out on waxed paper or board, lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar, to a rectangle shape.
- Spread with peanut butter (1/4 inch thick) and roll up as for jelly roll.
- Slice and place cut side down on platter.
You may also like
Add Your Comment