- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
The combination of chocolate and pumpkin makes this the perfect fall dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie batter according to the instructions on the box. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine the pumpkin, cream cheese, and the sugar in a bowl. Mix in egg. Mix in the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter. Swirl the layers together.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together: 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 2 tablespoons sugar to make a garnish (optional).
- Top brownie squares with whipped cream before serving. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
You may also like
Add Your Comment