- Cooking Time: 35-40 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Moist and full of pumpkin spice flavor
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into greased a 9 inch square baking pan.
- To make topping, combine the nuts, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and 3 teaspoons melted butter.
- Sprinkle topping over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
You may also like
Add Your Comment