- Cooking Time: 50 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A simple and fast pumpkin cake that using a mix to help make preparation easier.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, water, pumpkin, and 1/3 cup orange juice together. Mix well.
- Flour and grease a tube pan or fluted Bundt pan.
- Bake 350 for 50 minutes. Let cake stand in pan about 10 minutes turn out and cool on cake rack.
- To make glaze, mix confectioner's sugar, and 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice together. Mix well. (Add more juice if mixture is too thick.)
- Dribble confectioners sugar glaze over the cake.
You may also like
Add Your Comment