- Cooking Time: 40-45 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Moist chocolate brownies swirled with pumpkin flavor. They are the perfect fall treat!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 inch square baking pan or dish.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Put sugar, eggs, and vanilla in bowl, beat with electric mixer until fluffy and well combined. Mix in flour mixture. Divide batter in two bowls, about 2 cups each.
- Stir in chocolate mixture into one bowl. In another bowl, stir in pumpkin, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Transfer half of the chocolate batter to prepared pan. Top with half of the pumpkin batter. Repeat to make one more chocolate layer and one more pumpkin layer. Work quickly so batters don't set. With a small spatula or table knife, gently swirl both batters to create a marbled effect.
- Bake until set, 40-45 minutes. Let cool. Cut into squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment