- Cooking Time: 35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
If you like Reuben sandwiches, you will love this easy and tasty casserole.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sauerkraut, onion, parsley and caraway seeds.
- Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Layer half the cheese, half the dressing, and all of the corn beef.
- Top with remaining salad dressing and cheese.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add bread cubes; toss until coated. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees.
You may also like
Add Your Comment