- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Makes 6 servings.
- Mix first 6 ingredients and shape into cube steak forms about 1 inch thick and fry lightly on both sides.
- Remove steaks from skillet and place in baking dish.
- Measure out 3 tablespoon drippings and add about 2 tablespoons of flour stirring over low heat until browns.
- Add 2 1/2 cups beef broth, stock or bouillon and cook until slightly thickened.
- Pour over steak and bake almost 25 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven.
- Note: You can add one medium onion sliced very thin, can be place on meat patties before you add the gravy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment