- Cooking Time: 12 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from Better Homes and Garden Cookies Cookbook 1975.
Makes about 60 cookies.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar; blend in milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, chopped cherries, and nuts.
- Form dough into two 8 inch rolls. Roll in flaked coconut to coat outside.
- Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap. Chill thoroughly.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 till edges are golden about 12 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment