- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- In 6 quart sauce pot, in hot oil, brown roast on all sides. Spoon off fat.
- Stir in mushroom soup, onion soup mix and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to low. Cover cook 2 hours. Add vegetables.
- Cover; cook 45 minutes or until roast and vegetables are fork-tender. Remove roast and vegetables.
- Stir together flour and remaining 1/4 cup water until smooth. Gradually stir into soup mixture.
- Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
You may also like
Add Your Comment