- Cooking Time: 60 min.
- Difficulty: easy
This recipe is from my Aunt Rebecca C.
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Delightful!
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 pan. Heat water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Mix flour and shortening until crumbly. Add milk, mix until it doesn't stick to the side of the bowl.
- Roll out to 4 inches thick. Sprinkle apples and cinnamon on top of dough.
- Roll up like jelly roll and dampen the edges to seal. Cut into 16 slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Lay each roll in pan of butter. Take the sugar water and pour around the rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
You may also like
Add Your Comment