- Cooking Time: 10-12 min.
- Difficulty: easy
The perfect cookie for anyone who loves Snickers candy bars.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture. Mix together.
- Take one tablespoon of dough and flatten into round shape in palm of your hand.
- Place one Snickers bar in the middle. Wrap the dough around it making sure its totally covered.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire cooling rack.
- While cookies are cooling, heat chocolate chips. Drizzle over cookies. Repeat with the white chocolate.
You may also like
Add Your Comment