- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
May be frozen up to 2 months.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, milk, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cracker crumbs and the 1 1/2 cups coconut. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- With hands moistened, wrap about 1 tablespoon of mixture around each marshmallow. (Dip hands in water often to prevent sticking.)
- Roll in remaining coconut; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator or freezer .
You may also like
Add Your Comment