- Cooking Time: 50-55 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A light and healthy meal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut spaghetti squash in half, length wise. Scoop out seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on Italian seasonings. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Place spaghetti cut side down on lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes or until skin is easily pierced by fork.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat meatballs and marinara sauce until hot.
- Fill each spaghetti squash with 2 meatballs and a portion the the marinara sauce.
- Top with cheese and Italian seasoning. Return to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You may also like
Add Your Comment