- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: medium
A wonderful fall dessert
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 15 x 20 jelly roll pan with parchment paper- prep a tea towel by sprinkling liberally with powdered sugar.
- Prepare the cake by combining dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, then beat in eggs, sugar, and pumpkin puree.
- Spread onto jelly roll and bake 13-15 minutes until done.
- Immediately turn upside down onto sugared towel carefully peel off parchment.
- Roll cake up in towel horizontally (starting with the short end) and set aside to cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare filling by beating all ingredients together, then carefully unroll cake spread with filling and remove towel. Re -Roll, then wrap in plastic and chill at least 1 hour.
You may also like
Add Your Comment