- Cooking Time: 7-8 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Divide the dough and add food coloring to make different colors.
Makes about 6 dozen.
- Cream butter and sugar, blend in egg and flavoring.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture. Mix well. Do not chill the dough.
- Pack dough half at a time in cookie press. Press into shapes on ungreased cookie sheet.
- If desired, sprinkle with colored sugar crystals or trim with pieces of red or green candied cherries, pressing cherries lightly into dough.
- Bake at 400 for 7-8 minutes. Cool.
You may also like
Add Your Comment