- Cooking Time: 20-25 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Easy and delicious sticky buns. Let them rise overnight and bake in the morning!
- Thaw one loaf of frozen bread dough about 1 1/2 hours so dough can be cut. Slice in half lengthwise and then cut each half into six slices for a total of 12 pieces.
- Thoroughly grease the bottom of a tube pan. Sprinkle nuts evenly into bottom of pan. Arrange dough pieces in pan.
- Mix 1/2 package pudding mix and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over the bread pieces.
- In a sauce pan, mix sugar, butter, and brown sugar together. Bring to boil. Remove from heat and pour over the bread pieces.
- Cover the pan with a dishtowel and let rise overnight on the counter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. After its baked, let it stand 2-3 minutes. Turn upside down onto plate and serve.
You may also like
Add Your Comment