- Cooking Time: 75 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Easy to prepare pie with a delicious combination of strawberries and rhubarb
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and chop fruit, add together. Add the salt, tapioca, sugar and nutmeg. Mix.
- Turn into a 9 inch pastry-lined pie pan. Cover with top crust.
- Make a egg wash of 1 egg and water. Mix and brush on top. Sprinkle the sugar on top.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes then lower to 350 degrees. Bake for 1 hour or until you see it bubble in the middle of the pie and the crust is a golden brown.
You may also like
Add Your Comment