- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Difficulty: easy
"Here we add rhubarb to the strawberries and bake them in a crust with a criss-cross crust".
Recipe from Mrs. J. T. Dudek.
- Line a pie pan with pie crust.
- Mix together 1 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon flour and salt.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour mixture over crust and dot with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Pour 2 cups of halved strawberries and 1 cup rhubarb into crust
- Add remaining sugar and flour mixture, dot with butter.
- Top with criss-cross crust and bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake 25 minutes longer.
You may also like
Add Your Comment