- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A recipe by my Grandma McFann.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg together, set aside. Combine in a mixing bowl, egg, sugar, and oil. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with 1/2 cup milk.
- Turn dough onto a floured board. Roll out into a 1/2 thickness. Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
- Fry a few at a time in deep fat heated to 350 degrees. As soon as doughnuts rise to the surface, turn frequently until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel and sprinkle with sugar.
You may also like
Add Your Comment