- Cooking Time: 65-70 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A moist and delicious quick bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the sweet potatoes, eggs, and oil. Add sugar, whisk until smooth.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in walnuts and raisins. (Batter will be thick.)
- Pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- To make glaze, mix confectioners sugar, orange juice, and orange peel until blended.
- Drizzle glaze over bread loaves.
You may also like
Add Your Comment