- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A crowd pleasing dessert that is so easy to prepare.
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions for cake like brownies using a greased 13 x 9 pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut the brownies into 1-inch cubes; place half in a 3 quart glass trifle bowl or serving dish.
- Cover with half of the pudding and some of the chopped candies. Repeat layer, ending with pudding.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy. Refrigerate.
You may also like
Add Your Comment