- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Difficulty: easy
- Combine and beat until creamy butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat in 1 egg.
- Sift together and stir in flour, baking soda, salt.
- Spoon by rounded tablespoonsful into paper-lined cupcake cups. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- To make topping: combine in bowl 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 egg, 1/8 teaspoon salt. Beat until very thick. Stir in chocolate morsels, walnuts, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spoon 1 tablespoonful over each cupcake.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment