- Cooking Time: 35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A savory pie filled with tomatoes, basil, bacon and cheese. Scrumptious!
- Bake pie shell 5 minutes in a 425 degree oven. Fork crust to keep it from rising. Reduce heat to 400 degrees until lightly brown.
- Fry bacon and add onion. Cook until tender, drain and set aside.
- Place sliced tomatoes in pie shell.
- Combine salt, pepper and basil flakes. Sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Place bacon and onion (Keep one piece of bacon back for garnish.) over tomatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise and cheddar cheese. Spread and seal over pie. Garnish with chopped bacon.
- Bake 35 minutes until cheese melts and is golden brown. Cool before cutting.
You may also like
Add Your Comment