- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Serve with your roasted turkey.
- Pour the strained roasting liquid into a medium saucepan and place over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch into water until the cornstarch is dissolved and mixture looks like heavy cream.
- When the roasting liquid comes to a simmer, add the cornstarch mixture and whisk it well.
- Raise the heat to high, bring to a boil then quickly lower the heat. Keep on whisking until the gravy is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if if not to your liking.
You may also like
Add Your Comment