- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Difficulty: easy
The perfect combination of chocolate, cheesecake, caramel, and nuts. Yummy!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix together cookie crumbs and butter. Press into bottom and side of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust and bake for 40 minutes or until slightly brown and beginning to crack on top. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping. Spread gently over the top of cheesecake.
- Place cheese cake in refrigerator until fully cooled.
You may also like
Add Your Comment