- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
An easy to prepare "copycat" recipe for a Twix candy bar
- Place one layer of crackers on the bottom of a buttered 9 x 13 pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar, milk, and margarine. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture over crackers, then top with another layer of crackers.
- In a saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together. Stir until smooth.
- Spread over crackers. Refrigerate. Cut into bars when chocolate is set.
You may also like
Add Your Comment