- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A lot of fun for a family to make together.
Makes about 2 lbs.
- Mix sugar, syrup, salt, and vinegar thoroughly. Cook slowly until sugar is dissolved, stirring, frequently.
- Then pour milk in slowly, keeping candy boiling all the while.
- Cook over medium heat to firm ball stage, (248 degrees) stirring constantly.
- Pour into buttered pan. When cool enough to handle, pull until candy is light and no longer sticky to the touch.
- Lay out on waxed paper or buttered pan. Cut with scissors. Wrap in waxed paper.
You may also like
Add Your Comment