- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: medium
Serves 6 or 12 small pieces.
Save some of the crumbs and sprinkle on top of whipped cream to make a pretty pie.
- Mix cornstarch, salt, 1 cup milk, egg yolks and vanilla with wire whisk till smooth. Set mixture aside.
- Heat 3 cups milk, butter and sugar till scalding, stirring constantly. Add cornstarch mixture to hot milk while stirring with whisk.
- Cook until thickened. Remove from heat before before boiling. Chill.
- Mix one cup powdered sugar and 1/2 cup peanut butter until forms crumbs with mixer.
- Place 1/2 crumbs into pie shell. Spoon chilled pudding on top of crumbs.
- Place remaining crumbs on top of pudding. Top with whipped topping.
You may also like
Add Your Comment