- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
An easy and fun activity to do with the kids. Serves 1.
- Combine sugar, half and half, and vanilla in a pint size Ziploc bag and seal it tightly.
- Place salt (table salt is okay) in a gallon size bag, then fill it halfway with ice cubes.
- Place the sealed smaller bag inside as well and seal the larger bag.
- Shake the bag until the ice cream mixture hardens, about 5 minutes.
- Take smaller bag out of larger bag and eat it right of the bag!
You may also like
Add Your Comment